A poster session is part of the program. We invite you to present a case on electrical actuated applications. The session is meant to give an inspiring and clear overview of your application. Please design your poster to be self-explanatory, so all visitors will be able to understand it, even when you’re not able to present your application. There are a number of breaks during the day, in which attendees are invited to visit the posters.
Please take the following requirements into consideration when designing your poster:
- The size is DIN A1 (59,4 cm wide and 84 cm high)
- A minium font size of 28 pt
- A maximum of 3 pictures
- The presenting author should be underlined in the poster text
An example can be downloaded here.
- Set-up between 8:00am – 9:00am
- Please be present at your poster during the breaks to present
If you have any questions regarding your design, please don’t hesitate to contact us.