We are very proud to announce that the program of the Aquatic Solutions Conference is complete! Seven high level speakers will share their knowledge and experience in the field of electical actuated underwater applications. e.g. how to keep electronics working under high pressure and how electronic actuators are used in crawler robots.
The full program:
- “Mastering deep-sea conditions with pressure tolerant control electronics” – by Peter Kampmann (DFKI RIC).
- “Robotics Inspection is coming” – by Theo de Vries (University of Twente)
- “Electronic controls on blowout preventors” – by Peter van Welsenes (Manager R&D Shell)
- “Requirements and current developments on underwater actuators from a robotic research perspective” – by Andre Gerdes (Ground Truth Robotics GmbH)
- “Benthic Crawler Tramper” – by Johannes Lemburg (Alfred Wegener Institute)
- “Underwater Swarm Design and Applications” – Thomas Horstink (Technical University Delft)
- “Modeling Underwater Dredging tool – Application of Reduced Order Modeling for design of Interacting Maritime Structures” – by Jan Peters (Imotec, joined project with Damen Shipyards)
For more information about the topics and speakers, please take a look at the Program page.